Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Photography Print Pricing

Photography Print Pricing as follows:

  • 8 x 10 = $15.00 (most popular seller - great for meet & greets and autographs *grin*)
  • 11 x 16 = $? (I don't have an outlet for printing on this size as of yet. I need to do more research)
  • 16 x 24 = $25.00 (great size for wall art/framing)
  • 20 x 30 = $30.00
  • 24 x 36 = $40.00 (poster sized!)
  • 30 x 40 = $55.00
  • 36 x 54 = $70.00 (HUGE - Banner sized. Just sayin'.)
Pricing above does NOT include shipping. Shipping costs will vary by location, and I will ship Internationally and Canada... although time of arrival will be longer. (of course. *grin*)

Pictures will be in full color or black and white, on poster/print quality paper, shipped from me, to the address of your choosing - NO P.O. boxes, please. 

Contact information for me: cariparker1@yahoo.com 
Photography page: Parker Photography on Facebook  







I have had several people asking me lately what the costs are for my photos, thus the reason for this blog. I don't do photography to survive - it's not my bread & butter at the moment.. although someday, I would love for it to be. 

I'm a total gypsy at heart, having moved 23 times in the last 5 years, so life on a tour bus would be my idea of Heaven on blacktop. I'm not out to gouge people that enjoy my photos enough that they would like to own one or two of them, so my pricing reflects that. I try to just charge enough to cover my costs for printing, and my gas to get to the shows and my time in taking and editing the photos. My real pay off comes from the fact that someone appreciates my photos enough to want them printed, framed and hung on their wall.

When it becomes a job, it won't be fun anymore. Right now I enjoy it.. and I want it to always be that way.









 

2 comments:

  1. Just found this. Super excited. I hope to buy some (: I'm pretty sure my boyfriend would be upset if I tried to cover my whole house in 100 monkey stuff(mainly Jackson) BUT I was looking through your albums on your fb page and I like some of your flower art (: Might get some of those as well. :P Will be emailing you soon about my 2 favorite Jackson photos :O Before I can get an idea of what I want to do on some of the other ones I want.

    YOU ROCK (: I hope you get your dream of being able to tour one day just to take photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Thanks! I appreciate it. More than you know, I'm sure. I will be waiting on your email. :)

    ReplyDelete