Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What Rocks My World

I entered my first ever writing contest for new authors on the Twilight Fanfiction Website, Avant Garde Awards .  It was what is called a "One Shot" or a short story. To make a long story short, haha, I won first place among the public vote. I'm trying to decide if I want to continue on their story.


If you would like to read my story, I have posted it to my Fanfiction website. Christine of Christag Banners was awesome enough to make this banner for me. :) Isn't it great? She rocks. 

Another Day Rolled, Another Night Rocked


To say that I am very proud of winning the public vote is an understatement. I am floored and humbled that people would like my writing that much. Thank you to those of you who voted for me. You did wonders for my self confidence. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment