Monday, January 2, 2012

Unreleased 100 Monkeys Photos You Say?

Wow. Has it really been a month since I have written a blog?? I am seriously slacking. Whew. 


Eh. That's probably because I've been too busy writing my Fanfiction story. My goodness people are greedy for new chapters! I try and post one new chapter a week and still people want more! 


I'll take THAT as a compliment that I must be a good writer. :)


Anyway, I digress.


I've been considering releasing a few unreleased 100 Monkeys Music photos.. but, they are all OLD now. Shoot... my last show was back in August of last year in California! So much has happened since then. 


Well.. I will dig through my archives and see what I can dig up.. maybe a 100 Monkeys Concert Review 2011. 


Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment