Saturday, December 3, 2011

Fun With Photos!

Oh Man... a friend of mine found this website where you can take your photos you have taken and plug them into different environments and have them merged into this outrageous photo that be anything from a magazine cover to a billboard in downtown New York City. 


You know I had to have some fun with that one! 


So, below are some examples of the fun mash-ups I've created. I used mostly the Primates because they are the most recent photos that I've taken, and they are so much fun to play with. 


So far this one is the favorite on the photography facebook. What's yours?

Someone needs to make this happen... just sayin'.... 


 Yeah. I'll admit it. I would go to an art show like this one.. of course.. I might be a little biased in this case. Haha.



 Gotta love some Uncle Larry! The woman adore the King Of Smooth!


 OK. Admit it. You could SO see some of  The Booted Diva's fans blowing up one of his photos to super-sized proportions! (probably to hang up on their bedroom ceiling... heh.)


The FRO OF DEATH. Big hearts for this man... and his awesome hair.  

These next few are just some fun ones of ME. The pictures of me and the tiger picture were taken by my amazing friend Heidi down on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, California.
 A billboard by the river maybe?


This one was fun because it's made to look like an old school photobooth strip. These fun pics were taken down in Hollywood last month while hanging out with a couple of friends. ;)



 Art reproduction...?


My beautifully talented friend, singer/songwriter Ms. Shanna Crooks in New York City, baby! (someday!)

So.. anyway.. just a fun, quirky little blog showing what can kind of crazy things can be done with photos and the right editing software.. which, in this case is not mine, but belongs to photofunia.com

1 comment: