Sunday, October 9, 2011

Inspiration

This is the photo that changed by life.

When I first saw this picture of my good friend, Shannon Lawson, taken by the AMAZING Ron Macaluso, I knew instantly that THAT is what I wanted to do - to be able to take photos like this one. It inspired me to pick up a camera and see what I could do with it. I’ve been told that concert/stage photography is one of the hardest to master because of the constantly changing lighting conditions, and I’ve found that to be very true. I don’t believe I’m there yet, or even near to being as good as he is, but I get better with every show. 
Not sure why I felt the need to tell you that, but everyone has to have the inspiration to take up photography by something.. and this was mine. :)

More Photos from the AMAZING Ron Macaluso






No comments:

Post a Comment